The Largest Movement of Healthcare & Public Workers in Nevada.
宝博app下载 Nevada represents healthcare and public service employees across the state.
We care for patients in hospitals in Elko, Reno, Las Vegas and Henderson. We protect the quality of the drinking water, administer benefits for low-income families, maintain McCarran International Airport, protect our communities’ most vulnerable members, maintain the streets and parks, work with foster children, and provide many other services that keep the region running.
Who is 宝博app下载 Nevada?
宝博app下载 Nevada represents workers across Nevada. Our union is part of the Service Employees International Union, which is the fastest-growing union in the United States, with more than two million members.
宝博app下载 is building a 21st-century global union to help ensure that workers, not just corporations, and CEOs, benefit from today’s global economy. 宝博app下载 is working with unions in similar industries across the globe to provide decent wages and benefits and allow workers in every country the freedom to form unions.
Our members include public employees working for Clark County, the country’s 12th largest, including:
- General unit (which includes the Assessor, Public Works, District Attorney, Public Defender and Courts)
- McCarran International Airport
- Department of Family Services
- Regional Transportation Commission
- Water Reclamation District
- Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, which operates the Las Vegas Convention Center & Visitors Authority
- Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority
- University Medical Center, Las Vegas’ only non-profit hospital and Nevada’s only Level 1 trauma center
- Southern Nevada Health District
We also represent hospital employees in Nevada, including more than 9,000 nurses and hospital workers at public, non-profit and for-profit hospitals throughout the Silver State including:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Centerin Las Vegas, a for-profit hospital operated by Sunrise Healthcare System and owned by the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
- Mountainview Hospital, a for-profit hospital operated by Sunrise Healthcare Systemand owned by the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center in Las Vegas, a for-profit hospital operated by Sunrise Healthcare System which is owned by Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
- Rose Dominican Hospital – De Lima Campus, also in Henderson and also operated by Dignity Health.
- Rose Dominican Hospital – San Martin Campus in Las Vegas, also operated by Dignity Health.
- Rose Dominican Hospital – Siena Campus in Henderson, operated by Dignity Health, a not-for-profit public benefit corporation.
- Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno, a not-for-profit hospital.
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, a for-profit hospital owned by Universal Health Services.
- Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital in Elko, a for-profit hospital owned by LifePoint Hospitals.